If you choose an extendable visa you have to pay 35 USD on the airport. We can help you to extend your visa at Sahaja Sawah Resort.
• Ensure your passport has at least 6 months validity!
• If you have a VISA-free stamp in your passport, you CANNOT extend your time in Indonesia, VISA’s are valid for 30 days (NOT ONE MONTH) entry day and departure day counts as a full day!!! If you are one day overdue, the fine is IDR 300.000 per person per day. (After 3 days this becomes stricter and more expensive)
• If before you arrive in Indonesia you suspect there’s a good chance you will want to stay longer than 30 days, I recommend that you obtain a visa upon arrival at the airport for $35 and then you can extend that, for a VISA extension there are many agents in Bali. The fee for an agent and VISA is approximate $ 80/100,- (+ 2x transport cost) But my advice is that you contact the Indonesian Embassy in your country of residence before travelling to Bali and you probably (before you could) can get a 60 day VISA at the Embassy, this will be less hassle and much cheaper.
• Visitors with a visa-free stamp will NOT be permitted to leave Indonesia from any exit point not listed below so make sure to buy a US$35 Visa if your plans require you to leave from somewhere else.
• Denpasar (Bali airport) + Jakarta + Surabaya + Medan + Batam + Batam (sea) + Bintan (sea)
• For those who needs a Visa on arrival, we recommend the airport VIP pickup service at a fee of € 35 / $ 35 / IDR 500.000 per person.
• Please place your order in advance to allow us time to make the arrangements, we can put the cost of this service on your final bill.
• I personally don’t need a Visa upon arrival, however, I still prefer to take the VIP service, as you are picked up just as you leave the aircraft going down the escalator stairs, and you will avoid most of the long cues.
• For those who have heavy or a lot of luggage, I recommend you take one of the luggage carriers, the cost of this service is IDR 50.000 and they bring your luggage to the minivan, it will save you pain in your back. If your country is not on this list then you need to apply for a visa at an Indonesian Embassy or Consulate within your country.
After you have gone through Customs, You will need to look out for your driver ‘’Gede” if you booked the driver with us he will be meeting you at the arrivals hall holding a sign with your surname and with the name Sahaja Sawah Resort. There may be quite a few other drivers with signs so you will have to keep a keen eye out, but if you are not able to locate your driver you can call him on him mobile T. +62 8533 9359 016
The drive from the airport can take some time as it all depends on traffic but a minimum of 2 hours, take this opportunity to enjoy the scenery and you will have access to a Tourist Guide and a Bali Map in your car.
Your driver, Gede, will gladly answer any questions you may have regarding what there is to see and do on your holiday, or what Tours available to you. Gede can also provide you with interesting information about Bali and the culture.You will also have cool towels and water in the car at your disposal.